All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Noble Eightfold Path, the Buddha's first teaching is a timeless truth. One starts with a vision, a moment of insight and then transformation of thoughts and acts follows in the light of that truth. This book explores it in relation to various aspects of life.
- Author Biographysangharakshita was born Denis Lingwood in South London in 1925.After twenty years as a Buddhist monk in India, he returned to England to establish the Western Buddhist Order in 1967. A translator between East and West, the traditional world and the modern, principles and practice, Sangharakshita's clear thinking have been appreciated throughout the world. He now lives in Birmingham , where he focuses on his writing.
- Author(s)Bikshu Sangharakshita
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication20/06/2007
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight277 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.