Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith practical examples that clarify otherwise complicated code articles and approved processes, this book deals with a broad range of topics, from code compliance and permits to the court process and zoning issues. It is suitable for anyone seeking a more in-depth understanding of home projects and their processes.
- Author BiographyLinda S. Pieczynski, J.D. is a graduate of DePaul University in Chicago, IL. An attorney at law with her own private practice in Hinsdale, IL, she specialized in municipal prosecution and is the prosecutor for 13 municipalities in DuPage County. Ms. Pieczynski is also the former assistant state?s attorney in DuPage County. Her teaching background includes over 10 years as an instructor for BOCA International and the International Code Council (ICC), where she taught the legal aspects of code administration. She has served as an expert witness and has authored several books in the areas of inspection codes and criminal practice procedures. Ms. Pieczynski is a member of the Illinois Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, and the DuPage Association of Women Lawyers.
- Author(s)Linda Sucher Pieczynski
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight280 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.