All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis text combines an examination of how the physical environment affects our health with a description of how public health and urban planning can work together to create environments that improve human health and well-being.
- Author BiographyRussell P. Lopez, MRP, DSc, has taught courses on the built environment and environmental health at Brown, Boston, and Northeastern Universities. He has published extensively on issues related to health equity and impacts of the built environment.
- Author(s)Russell P. Lopez
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePublic Health/Environmental Health
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.