All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.00Trending at £12.11
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.82
- £9.60Trending at £14.62
- £19.38Trending at £30.23
About this product
- DescriptionEmotional abuse is far more common than physical abuse - and often more difficult to overcome. This title shows you how to stop the devastating cycle of abuse and start taking control of your life. It shows you how to deal with a bully in your intimate relationship, whether it's a husband, wife, partner, girlfriend, or boyfriend.
- Author BiographyAnne-Renee Testa, Ph.D., is a nationally renowned psychologist, relationship coach, and media expert. She has appeared on Today, Good Morning America, and other programs on CNN, NBC, ABC, FOX, and Court TV.
- Author(s)Anne-Renee Testa
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight602 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.