All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe conflagration that consumed Europe in August 1914 had been a long time in coming-and yet it need never have happened at all. For though all the European powers were prepared to accept a war as a resolution to the tensions which were brewing across the Continent, only one nation wanted war to come: Imperial Germany.
- Author BiographyDaniel Allen Butler is a veteran of the U.S. Army and the author of The Lusitania.
- Author(s)Daniel Allen Butler
- PublisherCasemate Books
- Date of Publication27/07/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHavertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasemate Books
- Content Note16-page photo section
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.