All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the lives of the three outstanding French intellectuals of the 20th century, renowned historian Tony Judt offers a unique look at how intellectuals can ignore political pressures and demonstrate a heroic commitment to personal integrity and moral responsibility unfettered by the difficult political exigencies of their time.
- Author BiographyTony Judt is the University Professor of European History at New York University and the author of several books, including, most recently, Postwar: A History of Europe Since 1945.
- Author(s)Tony Judt
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight232 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.01
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.