Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.27Trending at £12.35
- £10.00Trending at £14.65
- £6.57Trending at £7.97
- £12.99Trending at £20.15
- £14.59Trending at £18.96
- £8.69Trending at £10.42
- £5.50Trending at £5.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe delicious cuisine of Myanmar (Burma) is made accessible to the home cook by the esteemed Copeland Marks. This book is a treasure that shines a light on the unsung cuisine that marries the flavors of China, India and Thailand with mouthwatering results.
- Author BiographyCopeland Marks was a world traveler who authored 16 cookbooks on various exotic and little-known cuisines. His method involved traveling to various regions, cooking with and learning from the local people. His other books include False Tongues and Sunday Bread: A Guatemalan and Mayan Cookbook and The Varied Kitchens of India. He lived in New York until his death in 1999. A former lecturer a the University of Rangoon, Myanmar (Burma), and the University of Hamburg, West Germany, Aung Thein is a health educator who practices the Burmese Buddhist system of medicine. He lives in Queens, New York.
- Author(s)Aung Thein,Aung Thien,Copeland Marks
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/09/1994
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Note1M.
- Weight422 g
- Width164 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.