All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £5.19Trending at £5.36
- £4.63Trending at £4.83
- £4.95Trending at £5.81
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £5.10Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionOn 6 February 1958, a plane took off from a snowy Munich airport carrying probably the finest club side the world has ever known. Moments later, the aircraft crashed, killing some of the most legendary names in British football. This book is dedicated to those players - Roger Byrne, Tommy Taylor, the mighty Duncan Edwards and the others.
- Author BiographyMax Arthur is a lifetime supporter of Manchester United. He is this country's leading oral historian and the author of the classic work, Forgotten Voices of the Great War. His most recent book, Last Post: The Final Words from our First World War Soldiers was the biggest selling history book of 2006.
- Author(s)Max Arthur
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Note1 x 8pp b/w
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.