Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.71Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the contemporary political, economic and security affairs of the Western Hemisphere. Following a decade of focus on economic matters around the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA), the authors argue that the Bush Doctrine formed in the wake of 9/11 has resulted in a renewed U.S. concentration on security matters.
- Author BiographyGARY PREVOST is Professor of Political Science at Saint John's University and College of Saint Benedict in Collegeville, Minnesota, USA. CARLOS OLIVA CAMPOS is Professor of History, University of Havana, Cuba.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCarlos Olivia Campos,Gary Prevost
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.