All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresident George W. Bush tends to blurt out what he's really thinking, even as he's trying to lie about it. He seems like an easy a target, but Dubya speaks for himself. This book not only places Bush in the context of other dunces-in-chief, but shows him to be in a league of his own.
- Author BiographyMark Crispin Miller is a highly respected journalist who writes regularly for the New York Times and is professor of media studies at New York University. His previous titles are BOXED IN: THE CULTURE OF TV and SEEING THROUGH MOVIES.
- Author(s)Mark Crispin Miller
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2001
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date29/08/2013
- Weight262 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £1.99Trending at £2.22
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £5.85Trending at £7.98
- £2.69Trending at £4.78
- £3.95Trending at £6.96
- £3.25Trending at £3.36
- £5.81Trending at £6.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.