CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition includes an analysis of the political changes in South Africa since its original publication in 1992. Other material covers more theoretical issues and contemporary developments in scholarship, including an examination of the political situation Namibia.
- Author BiographyRobert Gordon is professor of anthropology at the University of Vermont. Stuart Sholto-Douglas is a doctoral candidate at Rice University. Robert Gordon is professor of anthropology at the University of Vermont. Stuart Sholto-Douglas is a doctoral candidate at Rice University.
- Author(s)Robert J. Gordon,Stuart Sholto-Douglas
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication22/12/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.