Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, a complete business plan guide just for independent consultants!... And who better to write it than North Americaa s #1 bestselling author on consulting? Unlike most general business plan books that focus on raising capital and applying for loans, this unique do--it--yourself guide concentrates on defining services and products.
- Author BiographyHERMAN HOLTZ is an all--time bestselling author on consulting whose books on the subject have sold in the hundreds of thousands of copies in the United States and abroad. His other books include How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant, The Consultanta s Guide to Proposal Writing, and The Consultanta s Guide to Winning Clients, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Herman R. Holtz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width163 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.