All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of business in society. Designed for students aged 14-19, this book contains activities which attempt to develop and consolidate students' understanding.
- Author BiographyGraham Willcocks is a senior writer in the Burton Morris Consultancy. He has co-authored over ten successful books on management. He is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and a Member of the Institute of Management.
- Author(s)Graham Willcocks,J.M. Baddeley,Steve Morris
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/01/2008
- Content Noteb&w photographs and line illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width200 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Revised byMichael Barratt
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Interest Age16-19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.