Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.81Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE BUSINESS: Martina Cole's stories expose a world that many would rather ignore.
- Author BiographyMartina Cole is the acknowledged queen of crime drama with more than twenty novels to her name, of which over a dozen have been No.1 bestsellers. Several of Martina's novels have been adapted for the screen, including The Take and The Runaway which were shown on Sky 1 to remarkable reviews. In addition, Two Women and The Graft have been adapted for the stage; both were highly acclaimed when performed at the Theatre Royal Stratford East, which also staged Dangerous Lady in 2012, celebrating twenty years since Martina's debut novel was published. Martina Cole is a phenomenon. She continues to smash sales records with each of her books, which have sold thirteen million copies. In 2011 Martina surpassed the GBP50 million sales mark since records began and was the first British female novelist for adult audiences to achieve this - and she has spent more weeks in the No. 1 slot on the original fiction bestseller list than any other adult novelist. Her hard-hitting, uncompromising and haunting writing is in a genre all its own - no one writes like Martina.
- PrizesShortlisted for Galaxy British Book Awards: Books Direct Crime Thriller of the Year 2009.
- Author(s)Martina Cole
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/02/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.