All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business of America is Lobbying provides a fascinating and detailed picture of what corporations do in Washington, why they do it, and why it matters. Lively and engaging, rigorous and nuanced, The Business of America is Lobbying will change how we think about lobbying - and how we might reform it.
- Author BiographyLee Drutman is a senior fellow in the program on political reform at New America. An expert on lobbying, influence, and money in politics, he has been quoted and/or cited in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Economist, Slate, Mother Jones, Vox, Politico, and many other publications, and on Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Planet Money, This American Life, Marketplace, Washington Journal, and The Colbert Report, among other programs. Drutman also teaches in the Center for Advanced Governmental Studies at The John Hopkins University. Prior to coming to New America, Drutman was a senior fellow at the Sunlight Foundation. He has also worked in the U.S. Senate and at the Brookings Institution. He holds a Ph.D. in political science from the University of California, Berkeley and a B.A. from Brown University.
- Author(s)Lee Drutman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Postwar American Political Development
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight518 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.