Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time of great economic uncertainty, The Business of Higher Education looks at the pros and cons of colleges and universities taking a more business-like approach to fulfilling their missions.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Knapp is university professor and Mann Family Professor of Ethics and Leadership at Samford University, Birmingham, AL, where he directs the Frances Marlin Mann Center for Ethics and Leadership. His published works include Praeger's For the Common Good: the Ethics of Leadership in the 21st Century, a collection of essays by internationally recognized thinkers, and Leaders on Ethics: Real-World Perspectives on Today's Business Challenges. David J. Siegel is associate professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC.
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note3
- Weight1864 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine85 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Siegel,John C. Knapp
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.