All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging, original and challenging introduction to leisure industries, offering broad coverage of tourism, sports, events and media, and taking into account changes leading up to and throughout the 21st century, both for leisure providers and leisure consumers.
- Author BiographyKen Roberts is Professor of Sociology at the University of Liverpool, UK. He is a past president of the World Leisure Research Commission and the International Sociology Association's Research Committee on Leisure. He is the author of several books, including, most recently, Sociology: An Introduction (2012), Class in Contemporary Britain (2011) and Youth in Transition: Eastern Europe and the West (2009).
- Author(s)Kenneth Roberts
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- Content Note272 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2016
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.