Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionLucsko offers a rich and heretofore untold account of the culture and technology of the high-performance automotive aftermarket in the United States, offering a fresh perspective on the history of the automobile in America.
- Author BiographyDavid N. Lucsko is managing editor of Technology and Culture and an instructor of technological history at the University of Detroit Mercy.
- Author(s)David N. Lucsko
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note25 Halftones, black and white
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.