All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £20.79
- £17.50Trending at £29.37
- £33.77Trending at £39.99
- £16.56Trending at £17.70
- £15.20Trending at £16.61
- £71.47Trending at £106.96
- £111.91Trending at £139.99
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at the students of sports management on programmes of leisure studies, sports studies and business studies, this book examines the sport management theories and practice within functional areas such as finance, human resource management and marketing. Including case studies and examples, it looks at the context of sport organisations.
- Author BiographyJohn Beech is the Head of Leisure, Sport and Tourism Management at Coventry Business School where he teaches on the MBA Sport Management and BA Sport Management programmes. His research interests are in the areas of internet sports marketing and sports business history.Simon Chadwick lectures in Marketing at Leeds University Business School, where he is also a member of the Sport Management Research Group. He has published extensively in the areas of sport marketing and commercial strategy in sport, and has recently worked with the Institute of Football Management and Administration, the Premier League, English professional football clubs, and leading football shirt sponsors.
- Author(s)John Beech,Simon Chadwick
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date13/08/2012
- Weight892 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.