All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable resource for counselors, therapists and psychologists offering a wealth of useful advice on running a successful private practice.
- Author BiographyPauline Hodson is a member of the British Society of Couple Psychotherapists and Counsellors and The British Psychoanalytic Council. She has worked in private practice for over twenty five years.
- Author(s)Pauline L. Hodson
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width54 mm
- Height86 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.