All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAs the focus of medical practice begins to shift towards a 'personalized' approach that contextualizes each patient's biochemistry, this book gives practitioners the confidence to apply the genetic and genomic principles that underpin personalized medicine.
- Author(s)Kevin M. Sweet,Ron C. Michaelis
- Date of Publication22/04/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.