All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecades after Jerusalem was first dubbed The Butcher's Theatre , the City of Peace reclaims the name. The murder and mutilation of an Arab girl sends shockwaves through a city where warfare and terrorism are everyday facts of life - but where sex murders and serial killers are virtually unknown.
- Author BiographyJonathan Kellerman was a child psychologist before becoming a full-time novelist. He is married to the writer Faye Kellerman and they live in Los Angeles with their four children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/05/1989
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight345 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £35.79
- £2.81Trending at £2.89
- £1.99Trending at £3.54
- £6.18Trending at £6.33
- £3.59Trending at £4.78
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.89Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.