All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.41Trending at £12.07
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £4.69Trending at £7.33
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £7.10Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionThere are the three great names in 19th Century biology. Charles Darwin, Alfred Wallace and Henry Walter Bates and yet the only full biography of Bates was written in 1969. This woeful void is remedied by Anthony Crawforth.
- Author(s)Anthony Crawforth
- PublisherThe University of Buckingham Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationBuckingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe University of Buckingham Press
- Content Note2 plate sections & integrated
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.