All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith spectacularly beautiful colour photographs, this easily understandable text tells the story of honeybees in a new perspective. Based on the latest data, notably from his own research group, Jurgen Tautz provides a wonderful insight into the realm of bees.
- Author BiographyThe author, Jurgen Tautz, is a world-leading scientist with a remarkable number of high class publications and a gifted communicator of science. His writing and popular lectures have twice been honoured by the European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) who included him among the best scientists in Europe in communicating science to the public. A gifted communicator and leading scientist, Juergen Tautz has much in common with Carl Sagan, Richard P Feynman, Konrad Lorenz, Vince Dethier and others famous for their work in popularizing science and making it accessible to all.
- Author(s)Jurgen Tautz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 284 p.
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Photographs byHelga R. Heilmann
- Translated byDavid C. Sandeman
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2008. Corr. 2nd printing 2009
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.