All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis work investigates the meaning of bystanding behaviour in ordinary life as well as in counselling psychology and psychotherapeutic practice, its supervision and organization. An exploration of the costs of bystanding, and guidelines on dealing with the issues of bystanding are also included.
- Author BiographyDr Clarkson is a Consultant Chartered Counselling and Clinical Psychologist with 25 years experience as a psychotherapist, accredited supervisor and an accredited organisational consultant. She is an international visiting lecturer/supervisor; the author/editor of ten books and ninety professional papers; the founder of several major organisations in the field; Chair of the British Psychological Society Counselling Psychology Diploma Examinations Board and Honorary Reader in the Psychology of Supervision at Surrey University.
- Author(s)Petruska Clarkson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleExc Business and Economy
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.