All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings Byzantium - often misconstrued as a vanished successor to the classical world - to the forefront of European history Focuses on the identity, ethnicity, and culture of the Byzantine people Deconstructs stereotypes surrounding Byzantium Beautifully illustrated with photographs and maps.
- Author BiographyAveril Cameron is Professor of Late Antique and Byzantine History at the University of Oxford and the Warden of Keble College, and was recently awarded a DBE. Her publications include Changing Cultures in Early Byzantium (1996) and Eusebius, Life of Constantine (ed. with Stuart G. Hall, 1999), and she is a co-editor of volumes XII, XIII and XIV of the Cambridge Ancient History.
- Author(s)Averil Cameron
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitlePeoples of Europe
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight412 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.