All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisitors to the C&O Canal who are interested in exploring natural wonders while tracing the routes of pioneers and engineers-not to mention the path of George Washington, who explored the Potomac route to the West as a young man and later laid out the first canals to make the river navigable-will find this guide indispensable.
- Author BiographyMike High holds degrees in English and creative writing from the University of Virginia. His work has appeared in Poets & Writers and the Los Angeles Times, among other publications. He has cycled in many places around the world, but the trail along the C&O Canal remains his favorite ride.
- Author(s)Mike High
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note28 Maps; 10 Line drawings, black and white; 58 Halftones, black and white
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementsecond edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.27
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.