CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to all aspects of environmental management for businesses. The volume offers information on state-of-the-art techniques, trends and developments taking a user's perspective, capturing key viewpoints and drawing together best practice through the use of case studies.
- Author BiographyDr Ruth Hillary is founder of the Network for Environmental Management and Auditing (NEMA), UK Principle Expert to the International Organisation of Standards (ISO) TC 207 ES/1 ISO 14004 and Editor-in-Chief of Corporate Sustainable. As an environmental management and corporate sustainability consultant, she has worked for the Department of Trade and Industry, the European Commission and many international companies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAdam Jolly,Ruth Hillary
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.