All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource on the strategic use of health care information systems offers executives and managers the information and tools they need to communicate with and guide the information system department.
- Author BiographyJoseph M. DeLuca, FACHE, is president of Information Technology Optimizers, a business unit of Health Care Investment Visions LLC. He works with health care leaders in the planning, design, and implementation of health care information systems focusing upon the strategic use of information systems technology to support strategy, financial, operations, and medical service requirements. Rebecca Enmark is research director of Health Care Investment Visions LLC, a research and business development corporation serving the health care information technology industry. She works closely with health care organizations as well as entrepreneurs advising the more health care market, technology, company and success behaviors. They are the coauthors of The CEO's Guide to Health Care Information Systems and Investing for Business Value: How to Maximize the Strategic Benefits of Health Care Information Technology (AHA Press).
- Author(s)J.M. DeLuca
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJossey-Bass/AHA Press series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight242 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.