Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionInvaluable insights on trading today's futures market <p>The CME Risk Management Handbook provides an accessible overview of the futures market in today's electronic world of trading. Page by page, it outlines the various CME products currently available and explains how those products can be used to manage risk.
- Author BiographyJOHN W. LABUSZEWSKI is Managing Director of Research and Product Development at CME Group. Labuszewski came to CME from Nikko Securities International, where he was general manager of the asset management division. He had previously worked for Fenchurch Capital Management, Refco, and the Chicago Board of Trade. Labuszewski is coauthor of four previous industry-related texts. He earned an MBA from the University of Illinois. <p>JOHN E. NYHOFF is Director of Financial Research and Product Development at CME Group. He has lectured extensively in the interest rate derivative product area, and has taught financial futures and options and related courses at DePaul University and several other Chicago-area colleges. Nyhoff is coauthor of two industry-related texts: Trading Options on Futures and Trading Financial Futures (both from Wiley). He holds a master's in financial economics from the University of Rochester, a master's in economics from Northern Illinois University, and a bachelor's degree in economics from DePaul University. <p>RICHARD CO is Director of Financial Research and Product Development at CME Group. He joined CME in 1999. Dr. Co received a PhD in economics from the University of Chicago in 2000 and is a Chartered Financial Analyst. <p>PAUL E. PETERSON is Director of Commodity Research and Product Development at CME Group. He joined CME in 1989. Before that, Peterson served as vice president, research, for Brock Associates from 1988 -1989; manager, education and marketing services, for the Chicago Board of Trade from 1986-1988; and manager, market analysis, for the American Farm Bureau Federation from 1983-1986. Peterson holds a PhD in agricultural economics from the University of Illinois and has authored a number of articles in professional journals and business/trade publications. <p>CME Group is an international marketplace that brings together buyers and sellers on its trading floors and CME Globex around-the-clock electronic trading platform. CME Group operates leading derivatives exchanges including CME, Chicago Board of Trade, and NYMEX, offering futures contracts and options on futures, in diverse product areas including interest rates, stock indexes, foreign exchange, agricultural, energy, and metals.
- Author(s)CME Group,John E. Nyhoff,John W. Labuszewski,Leo Melamed,Paul E. Peterson,Richard Co
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1036 g
- Width168 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Foreword byLeo Melamed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.