All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Armin Scharlach,Christian Schuh,Michael F. Strohmer,Peter Scharbert,Stephen Easton
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight359 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents44 chapters--titles to come.
- Author BiographyChristian Schuh is the leader of A.T. Kearney's Supply Management Practice in EMEA and is based in Vienna, Austria. He joined A.T. Kearney 17 years ago and has since then led multiple projects for clients in the automotive, construction equipment, defense, high tech, packaging, and steel industry in Austria, China, France, Germany, Russia, the UK, Ukraine, and the USA. His areas of expertise include strategic sourcing, high-end R&D, and organization. He is the author of various books (most notably The Purchasing Chessboard), monographs, and articles. Before he joined A.T. Kearney, he worked several years for Unilever. Schuh studied aeronautical engineering at TU Graz (Austria) and holds a doctorate in business administration. He lives in the historic city center of Vienna.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £47.05
- £41.41Trending at £44.70
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.