All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide is the core guide to the series and provides an introduction to concepts spelled out in more detail in the more specialized guides as well as more general information about the roles of professionals involved in the delivery of a construction project.
- Author BiographyTHE CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS INSTITUTE (CSI) is a national association dedicated to creating standards and formats to improve construction documents and project delivery. The organization, which has 146 chapters, is unique in the industry in that its members are a cross-section of specifiers, architects, engineers, contractors, and building materials suppliers. CSI is renowned in the industry for its rigorous certifi cation programs for professionals seeking to improve their knowledge of accurate and concise construction documents.
- Author(s)Construction Specifications Institute
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleCSI Practice Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1160 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.21
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.27Trending at £16.44
- £30.19Trending at £33.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.