All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a general introduction; chronology of major events; What the Romans Knew; Rome and Its Institutions; suggested further reading; and, maps, family trees, a glossary, and an index of historical names.
- Author BiographyDonna W. Hurley has taught at Columbia, Princeton, and Rutgers universities.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight511 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byDonna W. Hurley
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.