CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys one of North America's great archaeological sites that includes more than one hundred earthen mounds constructed between the 11th and 14th centuries. This detailed study of Cahokia research history documents environmental conditions that affected prehistoric peoples, such as river channels, flooding, and plant and animal life.
- Author BiographyGeorge R. Milner is professor of archaeological anthropology at Pennsylvania State University, and the author of The Moundbuilders: Ancient Peoples of Eastern North America.
- Author(s)G. Milner
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/10/1997
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note69 b&w illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.