All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionOtto Toeplitz did not teach calculus as a static system of techniques and facts to be memorized. Instead, he drew on his knowledge of history of mathematics and presented calculus as an organic evolution of ideas. Through this approach, Toeplitz elucidated mathematical advances that contributed to modern calculus. This work deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyOtto Toeplitz (1881 - 1940) was a leading scholar in linear algebra and functional analysis and coauthor of The Enjoyment of Mathematics.
- Author(s)Otto Toeplitz
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDavid Bressoud
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.