All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £64.89Trending at £104.75
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £23.56Trending at £29.46
- £10.15Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.78
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the remarkable diversity of life in this harsh yet fragile quarter of the Golden State. This book illuminates how that diversity, created by drought and heat, has evolved with climate change since the Ice Ages. It also takes the measure of the ecological condition of these deserts, presenting issues of conservation and restoration.
- Author BiographyBruce M. Pavlik, Professor of Biology at Mills College, is coauthor of Oaks of California and California's Changing Landscapes: The Diversity and Conservation of California Vegetation.
- Author(s)Bruce M. Pavlik
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note285 color illustrations, 40 line illustrations, 14 maps, 5 tables
- Weight1362 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.