All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive history of California's pioneering efforts to create a high-quality system of public higher education. This work traces the social, political, and economic forces that established and funded a uniquely tiered, and geographically dispersed network of public campuses in California.
- Author BiographyJohn Aubrey Douglass is Senior Research Fellow for Public Policy and Higher Education at the Center for Studies in Higher Education, University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)John Aubrey Douglass
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2007
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note26 illustrations, 20 figures
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.