All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to California's natural history with an emphasis on observation, discovery, communication, stewardship and conservation. This title discusses how to create and use a field notebook, natural resource interpretation, and collaborative conservation and serves as the primary text for the California Naturalist Program.
- Author BiographyGreg de Nevers is a botanist and naturalist with years of experience observing nature and sharing it with others through writing and teaching. Currently, he is a high school science teacher. Deborah Stanger Edelman co-founded the California Naturalist Program and has over 20 years experience developing resource conservation and education programs for organizations including the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, the Mendocino County Resource Conservation District and the University of California Cooperative Extension. She has an M.S. in Ecology from the University of California at Davis. Adina Merenlender is a Cooperative Extension Specialist at University of California, Berkeley and is an internationally recognized conservation biologist working on environmental problem-solving at the landscape-scale. She has published over 75 scientific research articles focused on relationships between land use and biodiversity and is the Director of the UC California Naturalist program. More information at http://ucanr.org/sites/merenlender
- Author(s)Adina Merenlender,Deborah Stanger Edelman,Greg De Nevers
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note40 color illustrations, 20 b/w photographs, 3 line illustrations, 5 maps
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £8.75Trending at £11.86
- £7.02Trending at £9.48
- £7.31Trending at £13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.