All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to transform backyard gardens into living ecosystems that are not only enjoyable retreats for humans, but also sanctuaries for wildlife.
- Author BiographyNancy Bauer is the author of The Habitat Garden Book: Wildlife Landscaping for the San Francisco Bay Region. She is a writer and garden instructor based in Sonoma County. She has taught classes for the San Francisco Botanical Garden, UC Davis Master Gardeners' training programs, the National Wildlife Stewardship Program, and for numerous garden and nature organizations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Nancy Bauer
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note141 color illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.