All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers new ethnographic perspectives on ritual, performance, and media in the Muslim world.
- Author BiographyEmilio Spadola is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Colgate University.
- Author(s)Emilio Spadola
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePublic Cultures of the Middle East and North Africa
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.