Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £6.20Trending at £7.20
- £14.79Trending at £20.13
- £16.74Trending at £18.79
- £7.92Trending at £9.55
- £17.26Trending at £17.57
- £7.11Trending at £8.34
- £6.14Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the development of allegory in the European and American tradition from antiquity to the modern era.
- Author BiographyRita Copeland is Professor of Classical Studies and English and Chair of Comparative Literature at the University of Pennsylvania. Peter Struck is Associate Professor of Classical Studies and serves on the graduate faculties of Religious Studies and Comparative Literature at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPeter T. Struck,Rita Copeland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.