Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative overview of the achievements of American literary modernism in its social and cultural contexts.
- Author BiographyWalter Kalaidjian is Professor of English and Director of Graduate Studies in English at Emory University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byWalter Kalaidjian
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.