CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £7.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis Companion explores the relationship between the ideas and themes of American science fiction and their roots in the American cultural experience.
- Author BiographyGerry Canavan is Assistant Professor of Twentieth- and Twenty-First-Century Literature at Marquette University. He is the co-editor, with Kim Stanley Robinson, of Green Planets: Ecology and Science Fiction. He has also published articles on race, violence, and utopia in zombie narrative in Extrapolation and Science Fiction Film and Television. Eric Carl Link is Professor of American Literature and Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Memphis. He is the author of several books, including Crosscurrents: Readings in the Disciplines, Understanding Philip K. Dick, The Vast and Terrible Drama: American Literary Naturalism in the Late Nineteenth Century and Neutral Ground: New Traditionalism and the American Romance Controversy. He has also published numerous articles in the field of American literature.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGerry Canavan,Prof. Eric Carl Link
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.