All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.05
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £12.06Trending at £14.88
- £5.03Trending at £6.77
- £10.59Trending at £15.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.77
- £7.27Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the central texts and problems in ancient Greek political thought from Homer through the Stoics and Epicureans.
- Author BiographyStephen Salkever is Katharine Woodworth Professor of Political Science at Bryn Mawr College. He is the author of Finding the Mean: Theory and Practice in Aristotelian Political Philosophy, as well as numerous articles and chapters on ancient and modern political philosophy. His research has been supported by fellowships from the National Endowment for the Humanities and the National Humanities Center, and he has received teaching awards from Bryn Mawr and from CASE.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables 9 exercises
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byStephen M. Salkever
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.