Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of rhetorical practice and theory in Graeco-Roman antiquity, from Homer to early Christianity.
- Author BiographyErik Gunderson is Associate Professor in the Department of Classics at the University of Toronto. He is the author of Staging Masculinity: The Rhetoric of Performance in the Roman World (2000); Declamation, Paternity and Roman Identity: Authority and the Rhetorical Self (2003); and Nox Philologiae: The Fantasy of the Roman Library (2008).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byErik Gunderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.