All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated to include Miller's late work and the key productions and criticism since the playwright's death in 2005.
- Author BiographyChristopher Bigsby is Professor of American Studies at the University of East Anglia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristopher Bigsby
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.