Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.54Trending at £5.04
- £23.16Trending at £35.84
- £28.00Trending at £33.78
- £24.08Trending at £37.71
- £24.88Trending at £39.83
- £27.89Trending at £38.44
About this product
- DescriptionA lively set of new essays on Dylan's work as a writer and composer and on his place in American culture.
- Author BiographyKevin J. H. Dettmar is W. M. Keck Distinguished Service Professor and Chair in the Department of English, Pomona College, California.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to American Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKevin J. H. Dettmar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.