All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised second edition of this multi-author account of Canadian literature, from Aboriginal writing to Margaret Atwood.
- Author BiographyEva-Marie Kroller edited The Cambridge Companion to Canadian Literature (Cambridge, 2004) and the Cambridge History of Canadian Literature (with Coral Ann Howells, Cambridge, 2009). She has published widely on travel writing and cultural semiotics, and won a Killam Research Prize as well as the Distinguished Editor Award of the Council of Editors of Learned Journals for her work as editor of the journal Canadian Literature from 1995-2003. She is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2017
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEva-Marie Kroller
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.