All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 Companion provides a full introduction to the famed pioneer of both the Elizabethan stage and modern English poetry, Christopher Marlowe.
- Author BiographyPatrick Cheney is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Pennsylvania State University. He is the author of Marlowe's Counterfeit Profession: Ovid, Spenser, Counter-Nationhood (1997) and Spenser's Famous Flight: A Renaissance Idea of a Literary Career (1993).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPatrick Cheney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.49Trending at £7.16
- £14.26Trending at £20.95
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £6.99Trending at £8.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £7.60Trending at £7.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.