Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA second, updated edition of this indispensable resource for teaching or researching Darwin's theories and their historical and philosophical interpretations.
- Author BiographyJonathan Hodge is Senior Fellow in History and Philosophy of Science in the Department of Philosophy, University of Leeds. Gregory Radick is Senior Lecturer in History and Philosophy of Science in the Department of Philosophy, University of Leeds.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGregory Radick,Jonathan Hodge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.